Dukascopy data to Ninjatrader + USDRON, USDTHB

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
Banksy

Dukascopy data to Ninjatrader + USDRON, USDTHB

Post by Banksy »

Hello

I am looking into buying the Tickstory software to download dukascopy data that works in ninjatrader.

I tried the demo, but there is no option to format data to ninjatrader, only metatrader is available.

Another problem is not all the symbols are available, for example USD/THB, USD/RON and others is not available to download data, even though these are traded pairs on dukascopy.

Can you please help me? Is what im trying to do possible with your software? On your home page it says ninjatrader is supported. I am only trying to download minute data for now...

Let me know please, thanks!

tickstory

Re: Dukascopy data to Ninjatrader + USDRON, USDTHB

Post by tickstory »

Hi Banksy,

Regarding your questions:

- Please check out this page for information about how to work with Ninjatrader.
- The USD/RON and USD/THB are not currently available however we have added them to our todo list, thanks for the heads up. We hope to include them in our next update.
- The licensed version of Tickstory does allow multiple downloads of symbols (subject to throttling). For users that have an active subscription, the software uses our own data servers for faster downloads.

Hope this answers your questions.

tickstory

Re: Dukascopy data to Ninjatrader + USDRON, USDTHB

Post by tickstory »

Hi Bansky,

Just to let you know that v1.9.7.11 has just been released and has the USDRON and USDTHB symbols.

Thanks.