MT4 Download

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
Jaro1978

MT4 Download

Post by Jaro1978 »

Every time I try to download mt4 it keeps downloading mt5. Why is that so?

tickstory

Re: MT4 Download

Post by tickstory »

That's a good question, Jaro1978 and the answer is that Metaquotes wants you to use MT5 ;)

If you want to use MT4 you will need to download it from a broker website.

Hope this helps.

Jaro1978

Post by Jaro1978 »

I like everything that is being offered but how do we get the tick data we need if our mt4 may not support the specific build version. I just came to realize that my mt4 build version is slightly higher that what tick story requirements are. My version is 1380, at the same time I have no control over the upgrades. Is there a way to downgrade my version to match or something.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hoi Jaro1978,

Tickstory v1.9.7.9 has just been released to support MT4 Build 1380. These software updates are included as part of your Tickstory subscription.

Thanks.

T-Fah

Post by T-Fah »

Hi i just purchased a sub under another email than this account. but i havent received the license key yet. can someone send thst though to me please?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi T-Fah,

If you haven't already, please make sure you have checked your Spam folder. We're not sure if you're referring to the recent purchase you made under the current registered email account. If you are, the details have been resent to you.

If you are referring to a different email, could you kindly send a private message with the email in question and the purchase date? If applicable, could you please create an account under the given email so we can ensure you are the license holder.

Thanks.