Starting/launching Advanced Tester

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
fabiosuper

Starting/launching Advanced Tester

Post by fabiosuper »

Hello, I have no idea how to start the Advanced Tester from tickstory. My tickstory version is 1.9.7.6 and my mt4 version is build 1375. Can you help me please?

tickstory

Re: Starting/launching Advanced Tester

Post by tickstory »

Hi Fabiosuper,

If you installed the Advanced Tester in the default location (which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tickstory\Advanced Tester), then Tickstory will automatically use this as the default launcher when you press the Launch/play button in Tickstory.

Alternatively, you can launch the Advanced Tester from the Windows Start Menu (just search for "Advanced Tester").

Hope this helps.

fabiosuper

Post by fabiosuper »

in the root directory of tickstory C:\Program Files (x86)\Tickstory\ there is no advanced tester folder. Do I have to install the advanced tester separately or is it included in the tickstory installation?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Fabiosuper,

It's a separate installation. It is currently available as part of our Beta program (note that although it is in beta, we currently have no known outstanding issues). Please register and follow the prompts to download the installation. It will install in the above-mentioned default location.

Thanks.