MT4 Launch error

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
Quirat

MT4 Launch error

Post by Quirat »

I cannot Launch MT4 from the software. I've attached screenshots of the MT4 launch issue and my MT4 settings. I'd appreciate help in getting this working. Cheers Fran
Attachments
MT4 version.jpg
MT4 settings.jpg
MT4 Launch issue.jpg

tickstory

Re: MT4 Launch error

Post by tickstory »

Hi Quirat,

For MT4 Build 1355 support you will need the latest Tickstory v1.9.7.1 which you can get from your download link, if you have an active subscription. If your subscription has expired, you can go to Help->About and click the "Renew" button. Once you have activated your subscription, the latest version will immediately become available to you via the download link originally emailed to you when you purchased.

We could not find your license based on the email address you have provided, so if you require further assistance, please let us know your registered email address.

Thanks.

Quirat

Post by Quirat »

Thank you for your quick response. I must of used my other (insignificant) email when I registered for the forum, oops! All fixed now, thank you.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Quirat,

Good to hear everything is resolved now. If you need further assistance, please allow us to update your details here so we can give support accordingly.

Thanks.