How export DEU.IDX/DAX from TickStory into Dukascopy MT4

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
turner22

How export DEU.IDX/DAX from TickStory into Dukascopy MT4

Post by turner22 »

Dear Support,

please give me the proper settings to be used on both tabs (please check 2 files enclosed).
Please upload 2 images containing the proper settings.

Thank you,
Csaba
Attachments
pic2.png
pic1.png

tickstory

Re: How export DEU.IDX/DAX from TickStory into Dukascopy MT4

Post by tickstory »

Hi Turner22,

Welcome aboard. In the most recent version of TIckstory, the process of getting your correct settings is greatly simplified. All you need to do is select the corresponding symbol of your broker in the "Map to" box and it will automatically get your broker settings. Please see the attached slide for more information.

Thanks.
Attachments
How to Export with Tickstory v1.9.5.4.gif

turner22

Post by turner22 »

Dear Support,

Thank you for the reply.
The preseleteced values are different from the ones that I can see at the Broker.
At Ducascopy MT4 I can see Symbol details as pic3.png by default. But TickStory overwrites them by pic4.png.

Could you please check&tell which fields/values are being read from selected terminal? Or you are only using fields/values stored in TickStory?

Thank you!
Attachments
pic4.png
pic3.png

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Turner22,

When you select the corresponding symbol in the "Map to" drop-down, the settings are being taken directly from your broker. I am not sure if the fact that your "Map to" symbol that you selected (DEU.IDXMD) is different to the one in your second screenshot from your MT4 terminal (i.e. DEU.IDX) is the cause of the differences in parameters.

In any case, if you believe that the DEU.IDX settings are the ones you wish to use, please feel free to override them manually.

Thanks.