I can't download anything is the can I used the tickstory at my PC?

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
RendySaputra

I can't download anything is the can I used the tickstory at my PC?

Post by RendySaputra »

Hi, I cant download anything in my tickstory at this time I have use the lite (free version) if I bought the standard or pro can I download the story? I have use the test button and it works. but I tried to download (the MT4 export) it says that completed I cant used it and the log says

Time Message
19-12-2020 09:26 One or more errors occurred.
19-12-2020 09:26 Error occurred processing file C:\Users\lenovo-pc\AppData\Roaming\Tickstory\Tickstory Lite\Data\EURUSD\2020\10\19\00h_ticks.bi5. Attempting redownload.
19-12-2020 09:22 One or more errors occurred.
19-12-2020 09:22 Error occurred processing file C:\Users\lenovo-pc\AppData\Roaming\Tickstory\Tickstory Lite\Data\EURUSD\2019\10\01\00h_ticks.bi5. Attempting redownload.

Thanks for the help

tickstory

Re: I can't download anything is the can I used the tickstory at my PC?

Post by tickstory »

Hi RendySaputra,

Can you please check your disk location:

C:\Users\lenovo-pc\AppData\Roaming\Tickstory\Tickstory Lite\Data\EURUSD\2019\10\01

Is there a series of *.bi5 folder that are non-zero in size? If so, the errors you are seeing have been successfully recovered from and there should be no further action required on your side.

You can test to see if the data has come through correctly by displaying a small range (eg. a few days) in the "Tools->Data Inspector". If you see pricing data, then the data has downloaded correctly.

Thanks.

RendySaputra

Post by RendySaputra »

Hi tickstory team,

Yes, I have i have seen it.

ok I'll try to download again if it can then I will upgrade my account. thanks for the help and how can I contact support? I have a little bit question and I can't write it here. thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi RendySaputra,

Is it possible that you have run out of disk space? Please check any issues that could cause Tickstory to fail/be denied to write data to your drive.

If you wish to message us, please send a message here and we will not display it publicly.

Thanks.