Pre-sales questions about Tickstory

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
Luis

Pre-sales questions about Tickstory

Post by Luis »

Hello.

My english is bad very bad.

I have a lot of doubts about which package to buy and how the tickstory will work. And the tickstory site is not the most fantastic site for customer support. It is very difficult to contact the company.

What will be the best pack, what will be the limitations of the tickstory. what you won't do.

I've read the faq but ...

regards

tickstory

Re: Pre-sales questions about Tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Luis,

Thanks for contacting us. Regarding your question about which Edition to purchase - Standard or Professional - the main difference at this stage is the length of your support & update subscription. Standard covers you for 1-month with an optional monthly subscription and Professional covers you for 12-months. We suggest you choose a plan which covers you for the time you plan to use Tickstory (some users just would like to do an ad-hoc test of an EA whereas others use our software for long-term development of their own EAs). In the future, we will be adding many more exciting features which will be made available to Professional users.

If you are would like to know more about how our software works, we do provide our Lite edition which should give a good idea how things work.

Regarding support, you have come to the correct place. We provide support via this forum and also provide support via email for our subscribers. We provide a number of FAQs, videos and manuals also which should assist you if you have any trouble.

Hope this answers some of your questions.