Standard License question

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
hoanglt10

Standard License question

Post by hoanglt10 »

Hi support team
I used free version and seem useful for me.
I want to buy standard version and have some questions.
1. When i register first time i will take 49$. If i dont extent per month, Can i use this software with standard version more?.
2. I have 2 computers at home and work. Can i install this software for both with one standard license?
3. I dont see email support, i have question on facebook but too slow for reply
Hope to receive to your help

tickstory

Re: Standard License questions

Post by tickstory »

Hi Hoanglt10,

Thanks for your inquiry. In response to your questions:

> 1. When i register first time i will take 49$. If i dont extent per month, Can i use this software with standard version more?

Yes, the license is perpetual however do note that after your subscription expires you will no longer receive software updates or be eligible for our priority support. For this reason, we always recommend that users keep an active subscription while intending to use the software.

> 2. I have 2 computers at home and work. Can i install this software for both with one standard license?

Yes, you can activate a single license on up to 2 machines (PCs/VMs) that you own.

> 3. I dont see email support, i have question on facebook but too slow for reply

We use this forum and also email support will be available to you while you have an active subscription. Please note that we do not actively monitor Facebook for support queries.

Hope this answers your questions.