v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickstory

Re: v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

Post by tickstory »

Hi Hundsbua,

To help answer your question, would you please let us know your email address you used when you registered Tickstory? If you are using the Lite version, you can only test a maximum of 1 year.

Thanks.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi fellow Tickstorians!

Great news - Tickstory v1.9.4 is now available to all users. In this release, we officially provide support for Metatrader 5 back-testing with both bar and tick data!

The full list of changes is as follows:

• [artf358735] Official support for Metatrader 5 (MT5) bar and tick export formats.
• [artf359163] File export: Add 'Bar Tick Count/Volume' (BARTICKCOUNT) field to denote price ticks per bar (eg. {BarTickCount}).
• [artf348794] File export: Add "Bar spread" (BARMAXSPREAD/INT) field to denote maximum spread of a bar (eg. {BarMaxSpread} or {BarMaxSpreadInt}.
• [artf359164] File export: Add 'Tick Spread' (BIDASKSPREAD/INT) field to denote spread of a tick (eg. {BidAskSpread} or {BidAskSpreadInt}).
• [artf359165] File export: Add 'Random' (RANDOM) field to allow output of random numbers (eg. {Random:1,10}).

Please check out our release information on the link below which also includes links to video guides about how to start your Metatrader 5 back-tests!

https://tickstory.com/articles/tickstor ... -released/

If you are a Lite user, please support our work by either purchasing a license or also by clicking 'thumbs up' on our videos and spreading the word about Tickstory on social media and discussion forums.

Please feel free to add any suggestions or queries as well and discuss ideas within the community. We will definitely join in ;)

Thank you all your support and happy-back-testing!

wghda

Post by wghda »

Hello! Can you send to me link for downloading lates version tickstory? Thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hello,

Your link to your original purchase of v1.8 has been sent to you. If would like to upgrade to the most recent version, please let us know and we'll send you some personalized information.

Thanks!

Or Drori

Post by Or Drori »

Hey, I'm an old user and I have not received any email about your new version. I previously purchased your subscription and now you have changed and I have no way to check the data.

I'd love to email you again with the download link.
Thank you very much and continue a good day.

thebinder

Post by thebinder »

hello

can i get pls the last update?
thx

awhipp

Post by awhipp »

Can I get a download link? I purchased standard but never received the download link. There's no way to apply the license key in the lite version.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Awhipp, a reply has been sent directly to your email with all your details. Thanks.

redliao

Post by redliao »

i need tickstoryv1.9. My previous purchase email was (email address removed). Thank you.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Redliao, we have sent a reply directly to your email with all the details you need. Thanks.