v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickstory

Re: v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

Post by tickstory »

Hi Ojupisha,

Could you please provide us with the email address you used when purchasing a license so we can assist further? (Reply to this post and your email will not be revealed)

Thanks.

ojupisha

Post by ojupisha »

assafbrosh

Post by assafbrosh »

Just purchased Tickstory Standard, where do I insert the license code??

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Assafbrosh,

Looks like you might have already found the answer to this, but just in case: Please check your email as you would have received the details of how to download and install the 'Standard' version which will prompt you for your license key on startup.

Kind regards.

bozservis

Post by bozservis »

Hello!
When will build 1220 MT4 be supported by lite?
thanks

dondondon130

Post by dondondon130 »

Please send me a link to download, i downloaded the free version before, but cannot find how to activate. So please send me a link to download again, the link in the email doesn't work. Many thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi @bozservis, The current version 1.9.5.1 version of Lite already supports Build 1220. Please check out our FAQ on this topic if you are having issues launching.

Hi @dondondon130, Please check your email (and Spam folder just in case our emails are going there). You should have received an email which gives you a link to download the registered version of Tickstory. Please install this and it will prompt you for your license key.

Thanks!

bozservis

Post by bozservis »

tickstory wrote:Hi @bozservis, The current version 1.9.5.1 version of Lite already supports Build 1220. Please check out our FAQ on this topic if you are having issues launching.
Thanks!
I don’t understand how Tickstory 1.9.5.1 (Lite) supports build 1220 if your FAQ says: "Users of the 'Lite' (free) version of Tickstory will need to revert their Metatrader version to Build 765 or earlier, otherwise you will receive this error during the launch process ". Please help me understand. And still, old build MT4 are automatically updated.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Bozservis,

Thanks for pointing this out. We just updated the FAQ to reflect that the Lite version now supports the most recent versions of Metatrader 4. Please install the latest version and give it a go.

Kind regards.

ojupisha

Post by ojupisha »

tickstory wrote:Hi Ojupisha,

Could you please provide us with the email address you used when purchasing a license so we can assist further? (Reply to this post and your email will not be revealed)

Thanks.
I don't have the link in my email yet..