v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickstory

Re: v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

Post by tickstory »

Hi Reux85,

We don't typically send out emails for each new software update.

To upgrade to the latest version you will need to renew your subscription. You can do this by going to Help->About in Tickstory and clicking the "Renew" button and following the prompts. Once complete, the latest version will be available via your original download link (which was just now resent to your email for your reference).

If you have any issues, please let us know.

Thanks.

emasss

Post by emasss »

hi I had to uninstall the software due to problems, I already have a license but I don't know where to re-insert it how to do it, I state that the computer is the same

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Emasss,

Please use the download link you were sent when you purchased the software. This will deliver you the licensed version of the software that will prompt you for your license key.

If you require further assistance, kindly provide us with the email you licensed Tickstory - we cannot find the one you have provided in our records.

Thanks.

David W

Post by David W »

Hey there

I hope you're doing well! I wanted to reach out because my Tickstory subscription has expired, and I want to renew my subscription and get the latest version of the software.

Could you send me the link to purchase the subscription? Also, just to confirm, will I receive the link to download the newest Tickstory version right in my email?

Thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi David,

You can check your subscription status in the Help->About box of Tickstory. If you require an upgrade, you will see a "Renew" button that will allow you to renew your subscription. Once your subscription is renewed, your original download link that was sent to you will automatically give you the latest version.

We've done a check on your subscription and it looks like it's still active. All you need to do therefore is just use your Download link (which was just now resent to you for your reference) to get the latest version.

Hope this helps.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Tickstory v1.9.7.13 has just been released!

Here are the changes in the last two versions:

1.9.7.13 (2023/10/12)
  • Improvement – MT4 Export: Removed warning for tick value and tick size being zero.
  • Improvement – Enhancements & fixes for TickstoryInfoExpert EA (New parameter to generate all broker symbol information).
  • Fix – MT4 Export - Issue with long/short swap values detected from broker.
1.9.7.12 (2023/09/30)
  • New – Mt4 Launcher: Support for Metatrader 4 Build 1390+.
Happy back-testing!

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi all,

TIckstory v1.9.7.14 has been released!

Changes for this latest version:

v1.9.7.14 (27/Oct/2023)
  • New – MT4 Launcher: Support for MT4 Build 1395.
  • Improvement – MT4 Export: TickstoryInfoExpert EA now has DefaultSpreadIfZero parameter to force spread
  • Fix – MT4 Launcher: “Portable” parameter not working when using Advanced Tester.
  • Fix – Optimized MT4 launcher so app does not freeze during launch.
Happy back-testing!

Bafio

Post by Bafio »

Hi, I bought a professional version, but I haven't received any link for download, please help me, thank you

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Bafio,

It looks like you may have specified an incorrect email when you purchased. We have sent an email to you to help resolve this.

Thanks.

k356

Post by k356 »

Hi,
I purchased a copy of TickStory however I have not received the download link? Can someone message me a link to the software.
Thanks