v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
Jaro1978

Re: v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

Post by Jaro1978 »

How do I get access to the new version as a lite subscriber? My version mt4 is 1380

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Jaro1978,

Tickstory v1.9.7.9 which supports Build 1380 is available to all our licensed subscribers. We expect the Lite version to be updated soon.

Thanks.

kangarif

Post by kangarif »

I have just purchased standard version and test to download the data or export to MT4, but I feel the new one 1.9.7.9 is much slower than Lite version 1.9.7.8 (free version). So please, advice me how to make 1.9.7.9 much faster to download the data. my MT4 terminal version 4 build 1377. :| :|

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Kangarif,

If you have an active subscription then the application will download data directly from our servers. It may appear that the initial load is slower, however this is only because it gets an entire month at a time rather than individual requests for the hourly data. Therefore, the progress bar will move only after that month is downloaded as opposed to the hourly progress bar that moves after each hour. The end result is that the downloads and processing occur much faster in the registered version because of the bulk downloading.

If you require further assistance, appreciate if you could let us know the email address you signed up with. We couldn't find your license with the email address you supplied.

Thanks.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Kangarif,

Thanks for providing your email offline. If you don't mind, we will update your email address on this forum which will allow us to identify your license quickly.

Thanks.

kangarif

Post by kangarif »

still no improvement the speed the download of data, I regret for the subsciptions. I can not download the data at all. I feel it's better using lite free version. you can my subscription, that's way I hope I can download the data much faster
Attachments
data duscopy.JPG

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Kangarif,

The timeouts you are seeing are from the Dukascopy servers which is where the download falls back to if you have too many simultaneous connections to our servers. This means that if you were using the Lite version, it would not be downloading at all due to the timeouts. The likely reason for the timeouts is that it's a weekend when some maintenance is usually conducted on the Dukascopy servers. If you download 2 symbols at a time, there should be no issue as you will be using our servers. Normal services should resume on Monday.

Hope this helps.

michele91

Post by michele91 »

hi, i have a problem with download 1.9.7.9 (2023/03/25), if i use my link in mail i can download just 1.9.7.3 version, but with this version now i can t open mt4 new build....can you send me new download link? thx

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Michele91,

Could you please tell us your MT4 Build so we can test why it's not working? Are you getting a launch error or something else?
We have sent you a PM where you can download Build 1380 which we have tested with v1.9.7.9 and should definitely work for you.

Please let us know.

Thanks.

Reux85

Post by Reux85 »

Hello,
I am not able to find the upgrade mail for tickstory latest version. Not even in the spam folder. Appreciate it if admin can help.