Tickstory language

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
moneyball77

Tickstory language

Post by moneyball77 »

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way for Tickstory to switch language, and return to good old plain English.
When I installed the program, by default it gave me the language of my country, but the translations give sometimes pretty bizarre (if not funny) results. Also, all the manuals and info here are in English, so why bother...?
To sum it up, is it possibly to switch to English?
Thanks in advance.

tickstory

Re: Tickstory language

Post by tickstory »

Hi Moneyball,

At the moment, the only way to force a language change would be to delete all the translations aside from "en" in the Tickstory application directory. We do have an item to manually select the language on our todo list.

If you have any suggestions of improvements of a translation, please let us know as we're always looking to improve them ;)

Thanks!

moneyball77

Post by moneyball77 »

OK... how do I access the application directory?

Seems easier than improving all the mistakes in my language for the moment. :mrgreen:

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Moneyball,

The application directory is where you installed Tickstory. Typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Tickstory.

Which language are you referring to?

Thanks.

moneyball77

Post by moneyball77 »

Hi,

OK, did it. Deleted every folder containing languages other than English - works.

The italian version (which I installed) was a bit odd, but not terrible. Could be improved here and there.
I'll stick to the English one. Thanks for the support again...