99 Modelling quality - getting n/a

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
guyha04

99 Modelling quality - getting n/a

Post by guyha04 »

i have tickstory i did export to mt4 from 2010-today the tools editor gives me the details of 99% quality but when i try to backtest i get n/a quality.
i launched mt4 from tickstory nothing helps.
what should i do.
the version is 1.891

tickstory

Re: 99 Modelling quality - getting n/a

Post by tickstory »

Hi Guyha04,

Could you kindly go through this check-list in our FAQ to ensure you are getting 99% modelling quality:

https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... ng_quality

If you continue to have problems, appreciate if you can post a few screenshots of what you are seeing, including your 'MT4 Export' settings, Strategy Tester Results and anything else that might be relevant to the problem.

Thanks!

rawmega

Post by rawmega »

Hello!

I have the same modelling quality n/a issue. I am using build 1080 with latest ver of tickstory. It seems that mt4 it analyzing the ticks but I am receiving n/a for final quality. Weird thing is, I use to get 99% once I upgraded the subscription. Should I worry about this? I have also completed the checklist and my launcher is not compatible.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Rawmega,

The check-list is a pretty definitive list of reasons of why users might not get 99% modelling quality. If you have upgraded, just be sure that you have installed the latest version (1.8.9.2 as of this post) and entered your license key. If you are still having issues, appreciate if you can post some screenshots of the issue so we can help trouble-shoot.

Thanks.