Launching with Mt4 Build 1045

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
delyaro

Launching with Mt4 Build 1045

Post by delyaro »

Hello! Today installed your program, version 1.8.7.0, terminal build 1045.
The license key entered, the program run as administrator, the data in the folder tester/history are available. The terminal starts with the warning "A suitable launcher could not be found for your Metatreyder version............." and testing is not. What to do?

tickstory

Re: Launching with Mt4 Build 1045

Post by tickstory »

Hi Delyaro,

It appears that you have read the FAQ (https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... cher_error), so could you please confirm that the error still occurs when you press the 'Launch' button after MT4 has started? Sometimes if your PC is a little slow to start MT4, you can get this error.

Thanks.

delyaro

Post by delyaro »

tickstory wrote:</font></font>

<font><font> поэтому не </font><font>могли бы вы подтвердить , </font><font>что ошибка возникает при нажатии кнопки ' кнопка запуска '[я] после [/ b] [/ i] MT4 начал? </font><font>Иногда , </font><font>если ваш компьютер немного медленно , </font><font>чтобы начать MT4, вы можете получить эту ошибку. </font></font>

Thanks for the reply.
Reset terminal, the test runs, but with a score of "n/a".
Maybe I do not quite understand correctly what you told me.. (lost in translation). I will describe my experiments:
1)Start the terminal program-error appears.
2)do Not close the terminal.From the program press the "F8" button (or tools menu) the error appears.
3) Close the terminal - start again, or open multiple copies of the terminal-error appears.
Installed it on the laptop (weaker computer) this error yesterday on it, today there.
May be this situation associated with the closure of markets?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Delyaro,

To assist you further, could you please provide us with a screenshots of:

- The error message you are getting.
- Your Tickstory MT4 settings (in Tickstory, go to File->Settings->MT4 Settings)
- The MT4 Build number (In MT4, go to Help->About).

We will get you running shortly.

Thanks.

delyaro

Post by delyaro »

tickstory wrote:Hi Delyaro,

To assist you further, could you please provide us with a screenshots of:
You didn't say where to send, so download here.
Added another directory to make it clear that the files uploaded in the right directory.
Новый точечный рисунок.gif
Attachments
Новый точечный рисунок (2).gif

Kerim

Post by Kerim »

Hi! It is necessary to launch mt4 for testing via Tickstory every time? What is more affected, besides the showing accuracy of 99% (or n/a)?

delyaro

Post by delyaro »

Kerim wrote:Hi! It is necessary to launch mt4 for testing via Tickstory every time? What is more affected, besides the showing accuracy of 99% (or n/a)?
Precision n/a , but in the tester journal "........... MetaQuotes\Terminal\287469DEA9630EA94D0715D755974F1B\tester\history\EURUSD15_0.fxt" is read-only", that basically means testing the downloaded quotes. The first question I do not quite understand with the translation. The error occurs every time if that's what you mean. On the second computer, this error occurs only on weekends, so the problem is in the registry perhaps. Before that was a free version and a TDS test.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Delyaro,
Could you please respond to our private message that we've sent so we can try assist you resolve your issue.
Thanks.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hello Delyaro,

As discussed offline, you are currently having issues with your PC and you think this may relate to the issues you are having.

Regarding the launcher, you need to launch MT4 once to start it up and do not need to do this again unless you close the MT4 instance. It is recommended that you ensure you are getting 99.9% modelling quality, otherwise it is possible that you are not getting the correct back-test results.

Regards.

berserk2008

Post by berserk2008 »

Unable to launch MT4 Build 1045 with Tickstory v1.8.7.
I updated version 1.8.6 to 1.8.7
Not use the data from the original post, then Tickstory = 99.90 becomes 50-90 or N / A. :( :( :(
Attachments
2017-02-22mo.png