Access Details

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
Chris

Access Details

Post by Chris »

I have lost my access details after a computer crash. How can I request my access details again?

tickstory

Re: Access Details

Post by tickstory »

Hi Chris,

Your details have been resent to your email address.

Kind regards.

Chris

Post by Chris »

I am sorry but I did not get them. Can I send you a PN here to give you the correct email with a proof of purchase?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Chris,

We've PM'd you the details and also resent them again to your email.

Thanks.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Thank you. I have received the access details. However, I stopped using tickstory because of the new update. I bought it in December 2015 and in June 2016 I got an email because of the new update. I had to purchase the tickstory again in order to use it with newer builds. That was a pity because I could use the software for 6 months only. Most premium products (software) offer at least 1 year of updates. So I will be very happy if you can give me an update to the newest version for free.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback. We are looking to review our licensing policy based on user feedback. The current scheme was designed to provide the maximum value for our users while ensuring that we are able to recoup our on-going development and support costs. We think that the price we have currently set for "at least" 1-month worth of updates is fair for the value our software provides (and definitely when compared to other products performing similar functions and in the finance arena). Of course, if we were to offer 12-months of upgrades and support option we would need to adjust the price accordingly to ensure we can continue to provide a viable service.

Please note also that upgrades are not compulsory - you can continue to use your v1.7 software by "freezing" your MT4 updates.

We're trying to find a way to satisfy all users, so we do appreciate your understanding and support during this process.

Kind regards.