Updating after buying new version

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
loscsaba86

Updating after buying new version

Post by loscsaba86 »

Hi All!

I will buy the newest version of Tickstory because I have just the Lite version and with this version I can not run (with F8) the MT4 build 988 for the backtest.

My question: if I buy now the newest version of TickStory, can I update in the future the Tickstory free of charge that supports the newer version of the MT4? Or I have to buy always the newest version of TickStory if I update my MT4?

Thank you for you reply!

Best ragards: Csaba

tickstory

Re: Updating after buying new version

Post by tickstory »

Hi Csbaa,

Our policy around updates is currently to provide "at least 1 month of support and updates". We endeavour to provide updates and support beyond this 1-month period, however this is done on a discretionary (and bonus) basis. We have chosen to use this model as it gives users the maximum value for their purchase - we are trying to guarantee that all users receive at least 1 "significant" update with their license.

With that said, we are listening to user feedback and we are looking to restructure this model so it removes any ambiguity/uncertainty in the future. We will obviously make any announcement when this changes, however for the time-being the above-mentioned policy applies when purchasing a license.

Hope this helps.