v1.8 Released!

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
DimaExtreme

Re: v1.8 Released!

Post by DimaExtreme »

Hi! I can't upgrade to the last version! Help! :-)

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi DimaExtreme,

We have emailed you information about the upgrade. Appreciate if you can check your spam folder just in case it ended up there.

Thanks.

djbrathiswaite

Post by djbrathiswaite »

Hi, I am having the same problem. I signed up yesterday but never received any welcome email, or option to upgrade. I have checked my junk email folders.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi djbrathiswaite,

We cannot locate any license record based on your registered email address. Can you please give us the email address you used when licensing your copy or an order number?

Thanks.

djbrathiswaite

Post by djbrathiswaite »

I downloaded the Lite version, and am getting the error message, when launching MT4, mentioned at the start of this post. Is there a way round this error whilst using the Lite version?

Pandion3

Post by Pandion3 »

Hello guys,

I have not received the email with the new update version 1.8.2, can send me please? My email is (omitted).
Best Regards

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Djbrathiswaite,

Only licensed users receive upgrade information. If you are using the free version, there are some limitations in the MT4 Version that you can use. You will need to revert back to an older version (as indicated on our download page https://tickstory.com/download-tickstory). Instructions on how to downgrade your MT4 are described here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=683

Pandion3, we have resent your upgrade instructions to your email address.

Regards.

ticksquick

Post by ticksquick »

I cant seem to down load V1.8.2 from the link in my original email, as the link is now broken.

I paid for it a while back, and correct me if I am wrong but am I not suppose to get
free up grades for life ??

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Ticksquick,

As indicated on our announcements and website prior to purchase, we offer updates & support for at least 1-month from the date of purchase. It is our aim to provide these updates beyond this period if possible, however this is done on a discretionary (and bonus) basis. While this payment plan has provided the maximum possible value to our users, based on feedback we will be reviewing this policy in the future to minimise any confusion and/or ambiguity about the terms.

For the moment, existing users have been offered a very generous discount on their upgrade path to v1.8. Please check your email and if you have not received anything please let us know.

Thanks.

ticksquick

Post by ticksquick »

I have not received any emails from you guys at all, so are you saying that I have to pay to up grade to V1.8.2 ?? My email is (omitted)