Tickstory & MT5 Support

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickstory

Re: Tickstory & MT5 Support

Post by tickstory »

Hi Jop35ll,

Thanks for the screenshot. If you are exporting bar data, could you please make sure the "1-minute" time-frame is set. If you are exporting tick data, please make sure the "tick" time-frame is set.
Please let us know if this resolves the issue. It may be that something language-specific is causing a problem.

Thanks.

jop35ll

Post by jop35ll »

Thank you very much.

I will attach the screenshot again.

This time, I also want to export tick data, so the items in the time frame are also "tick data".

There were no particular problems when exporting Bars data. I was able to export correctly.
However, in the case of tick data, including the format of other tick data, the message "It is an incorrect format" is displayed, so Export could not be performed.
Attachments
2019-07-03_21h13_34.2png.png

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi jop35ll,

Could you please click on "Custom" format and then copy and past the content of the "Header" and "Format" fields here?
If you can show us the English version of the error, that might also help. You can temporarily switch languages by going to Windows File Explorer and browse to the Tickstory installation folder. You will see there are several language folders such as "zh-*" which you can temporarily rename to get Tickstory to default to English.

Thanks!