Error download XAUUSD data

Historical data from Global Markets (such as FX) and those of global interest (such as Indicies, Commodities, etc)
supphalerk

Error download XAUUSD data

Post by supphalerk »

I got problem that I used Tickstory lite version 1.961 and try to download XAUUSD data but after click download... it's shown task in progress status for long time.
I already try to...
-Re-install tickstory
-Re-install MT4
-Close antivirus
Please advise

thank you
Attachments
Capture.PNG

tickstory

Re: Error download XAUUSD data

Post by tickstory »

Hi Supphalerk,

This can happen if Tickstory cannot access the data servers. If you use the File->Settings->Dukascopy->Test button, you might get further error information about the problem.

Thanks.

supphalerk

Post by supphalerk »

After click test botton, i got this...

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Supphalerk,

It looks like you haven't included the attachment? If you are getting an error such as "timeout", then this means that something on your PC or internet connection is blocking Tickstory from working.

Here's how to trouble-shoot:

1) Click on this link in your web-browser. Does it download a small (*.bi5) file? If yes, then it's likely that a firewall or anti-virus is blocking Tickstory. Either try disabling the firewall/anti-virus or using another PC to see if it resolves the problem.
2) If the above-mentioned link didn't work, it means you cannot access the data servers. Try using an alternate internet connection.

Thanks.

supphalerk

Post by supphalerk »

see log
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (4.66 KiB) Viewed 10344 times

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Supphalerk,

Please work through the trouble-shooting steps that were listed on the last post.

Thanks.