Problem ireal ticks

Historical data from Global Markets (such as FX) and those of global interest (such as Indicies, Commodities, etc)
matiassande

Problem ireal ticks

Post by matiassande »

Hola! Tengo un GRAN problema. Programe un robot y me descargue Tickstory para probar desde 15/10/20 hasta 30/10/20 y la sorpresa es que los ticks descargados son muy diferentes a la realidad. He probado el robot en la realidad y lo comparo con los ticks descargado y la realidad es muy diferente. Por favor necesito solucionar el problema! Por favor Ayuda!!

English:

Hello! I have a big problem. I programmed a robot and I downloaded Tickstory to test from 10/15/20 to 10/30/20 and the surprise is that the downloaded ticks are very different from reality. I have tested the robot in reality and I compare it with the downloaded ticks and the reality is very different. Please I need to fix the problem! Please help!!

tickstory

Re: Problem ireal ticks

Post by tickstory »

Hola Matiassande,

Si hace clic con el botón derecho en GBJPY en Tickstory, selecciona "Ver datos" y luego establece las fechas del 1 de octubre de 2020 al 31 de octubre de 2020, ¿está viendo los precios correctos?
Si la respuesta es no, envíe una captura de pantalla de lo que está viendo. De lo contrario, proporcione algunas capturas de pantalla más de lo que está viendo.

Si tiene problemas con un EA específico, le recomendamos que utilice un EA estándar como "Muestra de MACD" para asegurarse en primer lugar de haber configurado correctamente su backtesting. Una vez que haya confirmado que está obteniendo una calidad de modelado del 99%, podrá determinar las causas de su problema.

Gracias.

English:

Hi Matiassande,

If you right-click GBJPY in Tickstory and select "View Data" and then set the dates 1st-Oct-2020 to 31st Oct 2020, are you seeing the correct prices?
If no, please send a screenshot of what you are seeing. Otherwise, please provide a few more screenshots of what you are seeing.

If you are having issues with a specific EA, we recommend you use a standard EA such as "MACD Sample" to firstly ensure you have configured your back-test correctly. Once you have confirmed you are getting 99% modelling quality you will be able to narrow down the causes of your problem.

Thanks.