Certain Fx pairs, time period stops in 2017

Historical data from Global Markets (such as FX) and those of global interest (such as Indicies, Commodities, etc)
fintrad0

Certain Fx pairs, time period stops in 2017

Post by fintrad0 »

Hello,
I tried to export (to MT4) a couple of forex pairs (Major, Minor) for a period of 3 years (2016 - 2019).

Most of them have been downloaded completely but others stopped as soon as they reached 2017 or 2018 (see picture, e. g. USDJPY, USDCAD, GBPJPY).

I tried several times to select and download the whole period. There was no error message nor nothing to describe the reason why it stopped earlier. Even the status at the end of the download displays that it has been completed successfully.

Lateste version 1.9.2.7 is installed, I have a vaild licence and the download of other currency-pairs work properly.

Any idea what is going wrong? Thanks for your replies.

Greetings
Werner
Attachments
Selected period for Export to MT4: Jan 2016 - Jan 2019
Selected period for Export to MT4: Jan 2016 - Jan 2019

tickstory

Re: Certain Fx pairs, time period stops in 2017

Post by tickstory »

Hi Werner,

Could you please try download say USDJPY via the "Data Inspector" and see if you can see the data? Have just tried for USDJPY for 2019 and there is data available. You may also want to check your 'Dukascopy Store Folder' location and make sure you have sufficient disk space.

Also, could you kindly provide us with the email address you used when registering Tickstory so we can update your record and ensure you get appropriate support according to your current support plan?

Thanks!

fintrad0

Post by fintrad0 »

Hi, thanks for your reply.

There is one more thing I just found out which has to do with my disk storage. PROBABLY my issue is caused by a storage failure of my HDD.

First I try to reset my system and check the download again.

Sorry for the inconvinience, since now I was not aware of any hardware issues.
In case the issue keeps still existing I will come back to you.

Til then, many greetings and thank you for your advice!

Werner

Flanker_27K

Post by Flanker_27K »

Hi! I just wanted to sa that a similar issue can hapen if you're running several programs at once and/if you're downloading stuff while your're working on Tickstory.