error download data

Historical data from Global Markets (such as FX) and those of global interest (such as Indicies, Commodities, etc)
zaherslt

modelling quality "N/A"!!!

Post by zaherslt »

Dear Sirs
i used tickstory application, and every one uses it, for one reason that is getting accurate results in tests i.e 99.9% modelling quality.
i get modelling quality n/a and i notice that results are not accurate as i have the strategy results before this problem and i compared the results they are completely different.

i am using version 1.9.2.4. if this is because i am using the free version please tell me , i buy it.

thank you

zaherslt

Re: error download data

Post by zaherslt »

Dear Sirs
i used tickstory application, and every one uses it, for one reason that is getting accurate results in tests i.e 99.9% modelling quality.
i get modelling quality n/a and i notice that results are not accurate as i have the strategy results before this problem and i compared the results they are completely different.

i am using version 1.9.2.4. if this is because i am using the free version please tell me , i buy it.

thank you

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

zaherslt wrote:Dear Sirs

thank you
could you reply me , i need accurate data for test with good quality . if this could be reached let me know, and if not i would also appreciate telling me.

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

hello
i used to get ticks modeled "green" but modelling quality "N/A", i knew from other forums that i should launch mt4 from within tickstory, when i try this i got "a suitable launcher could not be found for your mt4", i did upgrade the application, the problem finished, and i got quality 99.9%

NOW am seeing the same result again "quality n/a", with same version .
pplease reply me.
again i say if i have to buy the application just tell me pleaseeee.
regards

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

hello
-Could you please clarify what does these attached messages mean?, is it just an issue of connection/servers?, should i just repeat the download process?.
- one more thing, do i get a reminder when to pay the monthly subscription?
regards
zaher
Attachments
Screenshot 2019-02-06 08.23.32.png

zaherslt

file name difference between tester symbols and data downloa

Post by zaherslt »

Hello
i downloaded the the prices of Dow Jone, i got the file in history of mt4 as " USA30IDXUSD5_0.fxt ", while among the list of symbols in mt4 tester i have the dow as "U30USD", so i start the optimization , mt4 start download the prices of Dow by its own (i.e disregarding the downloaded data from tickstory), as U30USD1_0.fxt.
what should i do to make the tester use the data downloaded instead of collecting the prices by its own.
you help is appreciated