error download data

Historical data from Global Markets (such as FX) and those of global interest (such as Indicies, Commodities, etc)

modelling quality "N/A"!!!

Postby zaherslt » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:39 am

Dear Sirs
i used tickstory application, and every one uses it, for one reason that is getting accurate results in tests i.e 99.9% modelling quality.
i get modelling quality n/a and i notice that results are not accurate as i have the strategy results before this problem and i compared the results they are completely different.

i am using version 1.9.2.4. if this is because i am using the free version please tell me , i buy it.

thank you
zaherslt

Re: error download data

Postby zaherslt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Dear Sirs
i used tickstory application, and every one uses it, for one reason that is getting accurate results in tests i.e 99.9% modelling quality.
i get modelling quality n/a and i notice that results are not accurate as i have the strategy results before this problem and i compared the results they are completely different.

i am using version 1.9.2.4. if this is because i am using the free version please tell me , i buy it.

thank you
zaherslt

Postby zaherslt » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:39 am

zaherslt wrote:Dear Sirs

thank you

could you reply me , i need accurate data for test with good quality . if this could be reached let me know, and if not i would also appreciate telling me.
zaherslt

Postby zaherslt » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:13 am

hello
i used to get ticks modeled "green" but modelling quality "N/A", i knew from other forums that i should launch mt4 from within tickstory, when i try this i got "a suitable launcher could not be found for your mt4", i did upgrade the application, the problem finished, and i got quality 99.9%

NOW am seeing the same result again "quality n/a", with same version .
pplease reply me.
again i say if i have to buy the application just tell me pleaseeee.
regards
zaherslt

Previous

Return to Global