v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickstory

Re: v1.9 Released! (Lite, Standard & Professional)

Post by tickstory »

Hi Parnz,

We've checked the email address that you have provided but unfortunately there are no active licenses under this email. Could you please provide your full download link and that will help. The information will not be revealed publicly.

Thanks.

parnz

Post by parnz »

I thnk it because of end of my subscribtion (1 month).
I forget about new licensing. :cry:

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Parnz,

We've tried to contact you via your registered email address. Please respond so we can help you out.

Thanks.

JoBo

Post by JoBo »

HI,

How can I access the new version? (haven't received any e-mails)I bought the Tickstory package less then a year ago.
Thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi JoBo,

Every license holder would have received an email around October last year. In some cases the email has ended up in Spam folders so if you locate it, please mark it as 'Not Spam' so you don't miss any future emails.

For us to be able to assist you further, could you please provide us with the email address you used when registering? We couldn't locate your license with the email you have provided on the forum.

Thanks.

JoBo

Post by JoBo »

tickstory wrote:Hi JoBo,

Every license holder would have received an email around October last year. In some cases the email has ended up in Spam folders so if you locate it, please mark it as 'Not Spam' so you don't miss any future emails.

For us to be able to assist you further, could you please provide us with the email address you used when registering? We couldn't locate your license with the email you have provided on the forum.

Thanks.
Thanks, sent a PM with alternative e-mails that I've might have used when singing up. Could you please re-send the link?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Jobo - we've replied to you a few days ago... not sure if you've seen it? Unfortunately none of the emails you provided seem to yield a match. If you have a license key or order number, kindly PM us the details.
Thanks.

huangwh88

Post by huangwh88 »

Hi Tickstory,

I have a standard subscription, am I entitled to v1.9.3? I clicked on my download link but it only downloaded 1.9.2.7.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Huangwh88,

It looks like you cancelled your subscription some time ago, so you would not have access to the latest changes as denoted here: https://tickstory.com/articles/tickstor ... -released/

If you wish to get access the latest versions, please let us know and we can of course help out!

Thanks!

hundsbua

Post by hundsbua »

Dear tickstory team
I would like to run a backtest of my EA over 7-10 years (2010-2019). Actually the fxt File is about 1GB / year. MT4 only work up to 4GB. Is there a workaround to do a backtest over a longer period of time?

Best hundsbua