v1.8 Released!

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickstory

Re: v1.8 Released!

Post by tickstory »

Hi 15222261707 - done! Please check your mail. Thanks.

Astro

Post by Astro »

Seems I have deleted e.mail with your link into your previous version. Could you sent me new one in order to update your service.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Astro - your details have been resent to your email. Regards.

Pandion3

Post by Pandion3 »

Hi,

I did not receive an email with the new version 1.87 of tickstory.

Best regards

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Pandion3,

We don't typically explicitly send out email notifications since you should already have all the details you need to download the latest version. We resent your original order confirmation email which contains your download link. If you click on it, you will receive the latest version.

Thanks!

Post by 15222261707 »

Hi TickStory,
I had received your email with a licence code after I asked for it in the Forum, and I succeeded in updating the software. Thank you so much.
Another request, is it possible for me to receive this kind of emails automatically everywhen a newer software version is released? What should I do, if yes?
Thanks again.

redliao

Post by redliao »

I need new software i have bought it my mail: (omitted)

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

15222261707 wrote:Hi TickStory,
I had received your email with a licence code after I asked for it in the Forum, and I succeeded in updating the software. Thank you so much.
Another request, is it possible for me to receive this kind of emails automatically everywhen a newer software version is released? What should I do, if yes?
Thanks again.
Hi 15222261707, glad that all is well with the update. Regarding email notifications, we typically don't send email notifications about "minor" updates unless there are some additional notes/information we need to provide. The best way to get these notifications for the moment is to subscribe to our updates by liking our Facebook page or following us on Google+ or Twitter. Of course, the software itself also notifies you when a later version is available.
redliao wrote:I need new software i have bought it my mail: (omitted)
Hi redliao, your details have been resent to your email. Please download the latest with the download link within the email.

Thanks.
Thanks.

arteefengfu

Post by arteefengfu »

Dear Tickstory,

I heard that a new version had released again, could you kindly send me the update link and a license code to my email inbox?

Thank you in advance and my email address is as follow. :D

loughbrew

Post by loughbrew »

Hello Tickstory-

i seem to have lost the email containing the download link needed to update the program.