MAYDAY - Does not work with Build 600

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
vitali

MAYDAY - Does not work with Build 600

Post by vitali »

Hi fellow Tickstorians,

Just thought I'd drop a line to let you know Tickstory doesn't appear to be working with Build 600, which users are now being forced to ugprade to in MT4 (as from 3rd Feb),

You probably know this already?

Hope you can fix asap :mrgreen:

Cheerio,

tickstory

Re: MAYDAY - Does not work with Build 600

Post by tickstory »

Hi Vitali,

We are currently looking at Build 600. Further updates and discussions regarding 1.3RC can be found on this thread:

http://www.tickstory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=376

Regards.

Jockey

Post by Jockey »

Hi, I also need you to make a release that is compatible with MT4 version 600. As i have said on previous posts I am a fan of tickstory data, and have been using it for my development for a while now.

FYI, I have tried the /portable switch on my shortcut to the new MT4 and this works ok. But MT4 version 600 will still not pick up my tickstory history files. I absolutely need them so i do really hope you can address the issue.

In the meantime, because I use Windows Vista, I did get a Windows warning message when the upgrade was about to happen, so i believe that I can restore my old MT4 and keep going with my tickstory files. However the sooner you can address the issue, the sooner i can use the nice debugger that is waiting for me in MT4 version 600.

Jockey

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Jockey,

All communcations regarding v1.3RC are being discussed here:

http://www.tickstory.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=20

We believe the latest RC2 should address your issue.

Thanks.