v0.2b Released (Critical update)

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
admin
Site Admin

v0.2b Released (Critical update)

Post by admin »

Verion 0.2b of Tickstory Lite is now available for download. It contains critical updates and you need to upgrade:

- Fixed critical issue with regard to incorrect prices being generated (inflated by a factor of 10). Affected all instruments [TICKLITE-3].
This fix does not affect any downloaded data, only extracts will need to be re-generated to correct the prices.
- Dukascopy feed now will download zero-length files. If it encounters one during the trading week, it will try to recover the data [TICKLITE-4].
- Generic settings for a 4-digit broker are now provided within the package [TICKLITE-6]

Roberto

Re: v0.2b Released (Critical update)

Post by Roberto »

Hello Tickstory

Just wanted to mention that I have already downloaded tickstory v0.2b and that I am downloading Dukscopy data right now. I would like to mention that while downloading tick data the message that is displayed is not accurate " Retrieving 17/10/2012 15h (92%).. " The data is being retreived very fast at 1MB bandwith so the 15h estimate is not accurate, I think I am getting 1 complete year of tick data in about 45 min.

best regards

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Great Tool

I just wanted to note that it would be of great help if at the moment to export data to Meta trader 4 the default directories should be already set.

I read on the Internet a post from a guy named Capella stating that:

Also in "Data export" I think that there should be an option to choose MetaTrader 4 directory first, and then that the default directories should be set to /history/ and /tester/history/ or whatever directories the .hst and .fxt are stored in.

That would be a nice help.

best regards

Roberto

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Roberto - Thanks for your feedback. The "15h" you see is actually the specific hourly data that is currently being downloaded, not an estimate on the download time.

Thanks for your suggestion - it has been implemented in the latest version 0.3b. You can download it now!

Regards.