v0.9 Release Candidate available

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickstory

v0.9 Release Candidate available

Post by tickstory »

Hi all,

A Release Candidate of the latest v0.9 is now available! Included in the release are the following features.

New Feature
•[TICKLITE-15] Added MT4 data editor which allows changing of spread (and other settings) without having to regenerate export.
•[TICKLITE-88] Add new timezone that supports NY trading hours.
•[TICKLITE-100] Special features available for 'Friends of Tickstory' - a big 'thanks' for your support! Click the 'Like' button to join the club!
•[TICKLITE-101] Language support for Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.

Improvement
•[TICKLITE-95] Clarified message when users could not select an MT4 folder location.

Fixes
•[TICKLITE-92] MT4 Launcher: Issue with launcher for some users (causing FXT to be overwritten)
•[TICKLITE-96] MT4 Export: Stop-out level, GTC pending and Commission Lots now correctly uses custom/config settings.
•[TICKLITE-97] MT4 Export: Margin currency can now be custom set.
•[TICKLITE-104] MT4 Export: Fixed issue with "Unrecognised token BASECOMMISSION" error for Turkish users.

Please note that we are anticipating that some of the translations still need to be refined. If you would like to contribute to a better translation, please let us know.
Special thanks to Radulovic Attila [http://www.radu.hu] for his assistance on the Hungarian translations.

To become a 'Friend of Tickstory', click the Facebook 'Like' button on the top right of the application. When Facebook prompts you for your login details, ensure you check the 'Keep me logged in' box. Once done, you will have access to additional features. ** Please note that we value your privacy. We DO NOT disclose or sell your personal information to third parties.

The latest RC is available here:

http://www.tickstory.com/RC/tickstoryli ... .9.RC2.zip

Feedback appreciated!

radu

Re: v0.9 Release Candidate available

Post by radu »

Thank you for the new version.

Hungarian users could read the changes here.

slk

Post by slk »

Thank you for the release. I have not faced the problems (basecommision, not enough money ... )

lam200017

Post by lam200017 »

Dear Administrator

I was trying to download many times but there is no file inside the zip file!!! moreover dowloading also complete within few seconds means no file inside the zip file please look into it

Thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi lam200017,

If clicking the link isn't working, please try to right click on the link and select "Save As", "Save link as..." or "Save target as..." (depending on your browser).

If this does not fix the issue, please let us know which browser you are using to download the file and we will investigate further.

Thanks for your interest in Tickstory!

neowave

Post by neowave »

In case you are interested.

I can help in refining the translation to
Spanish from Spain which is different from
other countries where this language is used.

Regards.

dex

Post by dex »

Hi Tickstory, i am interested to offer language support: Bahasa Indonesia. Trying to PM you but i don't see options in my control panel. I am using tickstory for abt 3 months approx.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

slk wrote:Thank you for the release. I have not faced the problems (basecommision, not enough money ... )
That's great news, appreciate the feedback, Slk!

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Dex & Neowave,

Thanks for your offers to add/refine to our language support. We will PM you with some details shortly.

Kind regards.

porboy

Post by porboy »

hi will this v0.9 work with build 500 thanks bill